Registration is now open for the third NOA Annual Members’ Conference taking place on 19 October 2023 from 8:30am – 4:30pm at Birmingham Conference and Events Centre, Birmingham. We are delighted to confirm the below agenda details with more being added regularly. You can keep up to date here.
- The Conference will be opened by NOA Lead CEO, and Chief Executive of the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Jo Williams. Jo will be joined by other CEOs from various NOA member Trusts to reflect on their own Trust’s reality in the past year for MSK strategy.
- National Clinical Director for MSK, Andy Bennett, will update members on the national issues and strategy for MSK.
- Professor Tim Briggs will talk about his new role as National Director for Clinical Improvement and Elective Recovery and what’s on the horizon for orthopaedics in GIRFT.
- British Orthopaedic Association (BOA) executives will discuss the main clinical issues for orthopaedics in line with the national MSK strategy.
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion panel including representatives from ARMA, IODA and BOTA will provide an introspective look at the orthopaedic services and trainees plus some findings and themes of ARMA’s inquiry into Health Inequalities in MSK.
- Finalists in this year’s NOA Excellence in Orthopaedics Awards will share their experiences with fellow NOA members.