We want to improve the services our members provide, leading to consistent high quality orthopaedic are across the country. Joining the NOA will give members the tools and support they need to deliver an improved service.
Who can join the alliance?
Any NHS organisation providing orthopaedic care within the UK can apply. Other organisations involved in orthopaedics such as professional bodies, patient groups and charities can apply and will be considered on a case by case basis.
How do I join the national orthopaedic alliance?
Email us to enquire about joining the Alliance.
Is there a membership fee?
The membership fee is £10,000 per annum per trust. Collaborations of trusts and other professional bodies, charities and patient groups are subject to different fees – for details please email us.
The National Orthopaedic Alliance membership provides:
- Access to the members’ area of the NOA website which contains the output from all of our meetings and workshops including copies of presentations
- Invitations to NOA quarterly meetings
- Invitations to CPD accredited training workshops, events and bespoke training and development opportunities
- Direct link into the Getting it Right First Time (GIRFT) team
- Access to a set of quality standards that members can use to monitor their Trust’s performance
- A forum for sharing best practice
- A buddying scheme to aid development and improvement
- Influence on the National Tariff and its application to orthopaedic care, particularly specialist activity
- A voice at the national level, ensuring members’ perspective on key issues reaches a broader audience
- Overview of what’s coming in terms of national policy work and innovations within the sector