We want to improve the services our members provide, leading to consistent high quality orthopaedic are across the country. Joining the NOA will give members the tools and support they need to deliver an improved service.
Who can join the alliance?
Is there a membership fee?
- Access to the members’ area of the NOA website which contains the output from all of our meetings and workshops including copies of presentations
- Invitations to NOA quarterly meetings
- Invitations to CPD accredited training workshops, events and bespoke training and development opportunities
- Direct link into the Getting it Right First Time (GIRFT) team
- Access to a set of quality standards that members can use to monitor their Trust’s performance
- A forum for sharing best practice
- A buddying scheme to aid development and improvement
- Influence on the National Tariff and its application to orthopaedic care, particularly specialist activity
- A voice at the national level, ensuring members’ perspective on key issues reaches a broader audience
- Overview of what’s coming in terms of national policy work and innovations within the sector