FREE MEMBERSHIP TRIAL OFFER
Do you work for an organisation that is not yet a member of the NOA? Attend our webinars or receive our newsletter? Interested in getting more involved? Consider your organisation becoming a member of the NOA and join our network of orthopaedic providers. We offer a free trial period for new organisations that sign up for NOA membership. This is an excellent opportunity to try out all the benefits of NOA membership without any financial commitment.
Drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. The NOA team would be happy to discuss setting up a free trial period for your organisation. We look forward to welcoming you to our community. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to improve the services our members provide, leading to consistent high quality orthopaedic care across the country.
Joining the NOA will give you and your organisation a unique opportunity to collaborate with other orthopaedic providers across both clinical and non clinical areas.
NOA’s unique position, covering the entire orthopaedic system gives staff from member organisations the opportunity to work with, share and learn from colleagues delivering all aspects of orthopaedic services.
Who can join the alliance?
IS THERE A MEMBERSHIP FEE?
There is a membership fee per annum per trust which we would be happy to discuss with you if you get in touch. Collaborations of trusts and other professional bodies, charities and patient groups are subject to different fees – for details please email us
What are the member benefits?
NOA member benefits available to all staff from member organisations include:
- Network, share and learn from organisations working across the whole orthopaedics system
- Have a voice at the national level, ensuring members’ perspectives on key issues reach a broad audience
- Direct link to national expertise and professional advice from organisations including Getting it Right First Time (GIRFT), Best MSK Health, Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Alliance
- Receive updates on national policy work and innovations within the sector
- Access to forums for sharing best practice and discussing national priorities including Health Inequalities, Health and Wellbeing and Transformational Programmes of Work
- Contribute to forums created and led by our members to improve areas of work including Surgical Hubs, Recruitment and Retention, Elective Backlogs.
- Access to the members’ area of the NOA website which contains outputs and updates from NOA events, meetings, workshops and activities
- Attend the NOA Annual Members’ Conference and CPD accredited NOA training workshops, events, webinars and bespoke training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to enter the NOA Excellence in Orthopaedics Awards
- Opportunities to attend meetings with key opinion leaders
- Promotion of members’ work to a wide audience through the NOA website, newsletter, social media platforms and events.