We want to improve the services our members provide, leading to consistent high quality orthopaedic care across the country.
Joining the NOA will give you and your organisation a unique opportunity to collaborate with other orthopaedic providers across both clinical and non clinical areas.
NOA’s unique position, covering the entire orthopaedic system gives staff from member organisations the opportunity to work with, share and learn from colleagues delivering all aspects of orthopaedic services.
Who can join the alliance?
IS THERE A MEMBERSHIP FEE?
There is a membership fee per annum per trust which we would be happy to discuss with you if you get in touch. Collaborations of trusts and other professional bodies, charities and patient groups are subject to different fees – for details please email us
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER
We currently have a special trial membership offer available for new member organisations signing up to join the NOA. Email us in email@example.com to find out more.
What are the member benefits?
NOA membership provides the below to all members of staff from member organisations:
- Access to the members’ area of the NOA website which contains the output from all of our meetings and workshops including copies of presentations
- Invitation to the NOA annual member conference
- Invitations to CPD accredited training workshops, events and bespoke training and development opportunities
- Direct link into the Getting it Right First Time (GIRFT) team
- Opportunity to contribute to and receive a bi-monthly newsletter and regular updates.
- Opportunities to attend meetings with key opinion leaders
- Access to forums for sharing best practice across a range of NOA work streams including CIPs, Tariff, Clinical Coding, Procurement and more.
- Influence on the National Tariff and its application to orthopaedic care, particularly specialist activity
- A voice at the national level, ensuring members’ perspective on key issues reaches a broader audience
- Opportunities to network, share and learn from other organisations in orthopaedics and MSK
- Members can promote and communicate their work with a wider audience through the NOA website, newsletter, social media platforms and events
- Overview of what’s coming in terms of national policy work and innovations within the sector