The Orthopaedic Academy is pleased to announce the launch of our new Postgraduate Course in Musculoskeletal Medicine. This comprehensive course is designed to provide support for the multi-professional workforce in meeting the increasing demand for optimal care of musculoskeletal conditions.
The course covers all aspects of musculoskeletal medicine, including trauma, orthopaedics, and rheumatology. It is delivered online through the Orthopaedic Academy LMS platform, and learners will receive ongoing support throughout their journey through the tutor-moderated discussion forum.
The course is accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons and open to a wide range of professionals, including surgical and orthopaedic trainees, foundations doctors, speciality doctors, emergency department doctors and nurse practitioners, general practitioners, surgical nurse practitioners, extended role nurse practitioners, and surgical assistants.
The course is delivered over a period of 6-9 months, and each module includes MCQ assessment to test your learning. The final assignment project entails submission of MCQs with full explanation.
Why study this course?
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of musculoskeletal medicine
- Develop the skills and knowledge to begin or advance your career in MSK medicine and orthopaedics
- Receive ongoing support from experienced tutors
- Be accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons
- Receive a certificate that is recognized by employers and professional bodies
Orthopaedic Research will be accepting applications on a rolling basis.