Please note: This is an NOA members only event. The link to access the forum can be found in the members area of the website here.
The next Orthopaedic Quality Improvement (including Clinical Audit) Network (OQICAN) Learning Forum is on Wednesday 8 Sept, 12-1.30pm and features:
- Jefin Edakalathur, RJAH Consenting surgical patients during the COVID pandemic
- Dr Nuthan Jagadeesh, WWL Risk factors for mortality amongst neck of femur fracture with Covid-19 in 2020
The Learning Forums are part of the wider OQICAN programme (you can read more on the OQICAN webpage in the Members Area of the NOA Website- if you’re not yet registered, you can do so here) and are designed to share quality improvement and clinical audit work through presentations and discussions with peers in other orthopaedic departments and organisations.
This might be:
– A current or recent project (within the last 12 months)
– Results and findings of a project and the opportunity to discuss with peers, what next?
– A completed project that may have significance to a wider, multi-organisational audience
– Outline for a planned project where input from peers would be valuable
Next forum: 30 November, 12pm
If you would like to put yourself or your audit team forward to present on one of the listed dates, please complete the form on the OQICAN members page.