This is a past event.
This webinar, delivered in collaboration with the British Orthopaedic Association (BOA) on 1 July, focuses on how orthopaedic providers are overcoming challenges as they restart elective orthopaedic surgery. The session looks at lessons learned internationally, theatre issues and outpatients as well as the patient’s perspective. You can view a recording below.
- Don McBride, BOA President
- Prof John Skinner, BOA Vice President Elect
- Judith Fitch, Patient Voice to BOA Council
- Prof Peter Kay, NOA Lead Clinician
- Sunil Panchani, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Wrightington Wigan and Leigh Teaching Hospitals NHS FT
If you are from an NOA member organisation, you can download presentations from the webinar in the members’ area here.