This is a past event. The recording can be viewed below. The webinar focuses on the recovery of elective orthopaedic surgery from a patients’ perspective. The NOA has also shared thoughts on the issue in this recent blog post for the Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Alliance (ARMA).
- Val Harvey, orthopaedic patient
- Lisett Brown, Helpline Manager and Guy Brain, Helpline Advisor – Versus Arthritis
- Professor Mike Hurley, Clinical Director MSK Programme, Health Innovation Network, ESCAPE pain
- Jonathan Manara, Orthopaedic Specialist Registrar, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Stuart Hubbard, CCO, myrecovery.ai
If you are from an NOA member organisation, you can download presentations from the webinar in the members’ area here.