This is the first collaborative conference between the three leading MSK organisations in the UK – Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapist (MACP), Society of Musculoskeletal Medicine (SOMM), and Advanced Practice Physiotherapy Network (APPN), together with the support of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Alliance (ARMA). This conference aims to unite the MSK community with the theme of ‘Shared goal, one future’ working together as a single team to support and raise the MSK standard of practice.
The Conference Programme include:
- MSK Rehabilitation in Advanced Practice
- Multi-disciplinary, multi-sector MSK career pathways- thinking differently
- Your cyber-physio will see you now
- BestMSK primary and community care toolkit and remote consultations
- Is it time to re-think the workforce model in MSK?
- Personalised care, shared decision making and supported self-management
- and much more
- Andrew Bennett, NHSE MSK National Clinical Director
- Aimee Robson, National Deputy Director of Personalised Care, NHS England/NHS
- Laura Finucane, President of the International Federation of Orthopedic Manipulative Physical Therapists (IFOMPT)
- Ashley James, Director of practice and development, Chartered Society of Physiotherapy