This webinar series is scheduled to support the new Clinically-led specialty outpatient guidance produced by Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT) and the Outpatient Recovery and Transformation (OPRT) programme for clinicians and operational teams looking to drive quality improvement within outpatient provision.
The second in the series, this webinar is aimed specifically at our surgical colleagues and will highlight how the guidance can be used to help tackle escalating demand for outpatient appointments. The webinar offers the opportunity for colleagues to ask questions of our clinical leaders, with the aim of improving their working lives, improving training opportunities for our future workforce and, ultimately, improving the care delivered to our patients.
- Professor Tim Briggs, Chair of GIRFT and NHS England National Director of Clinical Improvement
- Sir James Mackey, NHS England National Director of Elective Recovery
- Professor Neil Mortensen, president of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Sue Moore, NHS England director for Outpatient Recovery and Transformation
- GIRFT surgical clinical leads