There is now growing importance in increasing the delivery of day case total joints across the NHS and it is important to share learning so that day case arthroplasty is achievable in all units across the UK.
Join this conference to learn how this is achievable for patients and learn how digital technology can aid this and move us towards a virtual model of care.
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve day surgery orthopaedic services
- Learn from outstanding practice in day surgery arthroplasty
- Reflect on national developments and learning
- Understand how you can improve your day surgery pathways
- Identify key strategies for implementation of a day surgery joint replacement service
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest national practice
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice
- Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence