The National Orthopaedic Alliance has opened entries for the 2nd annual NOA Excellence in Orthopaedics Awards.
The awards recognise NOA member organisations, projects and teams that have distinguished themselves through exemplary contributions, influence, and commitment to transforming services across orthopaedics.
There are 7 awards open for entries this year including:
- Partnerships and Integration Initiative
- Working Towards Net Zero
- Innovation in Orthopaedics
- Supporting Patients On Their Pathway- NEW for 2023
- Workforce Retention Initiative- NEW for 2023
- Workforce Recruitment Campaign- NEW for 2023
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion- NEW for 2023
NOA Programme Director include “After a successful inaugural year in 2022, the NOA is delighted to be holding the awards for a second year running. I encourage colleagues from across our membership to share their amazing work and be part of something special by submitting an entry by 14 May.”
Entries close at midnight on14 May with an awards ceremony set to take place in Birmingham on the evening on 19 October 2023 following the NOA Annual Members’ Conference.
Details of categories, criteria and information on how to enter can be found here.