A Greener and sustainable NHS
When booking travel and accommodation please consider ways to minimise your carbon footprint and to use ethical and sustainable companies.
The NHS has two targets:
- The NHS Carbon Footprint: for the emissions we control directly, net zero by 2040
- The NHS Carbon Footprint Plus: for the emissions we can influence, net zero by 2045.
For more information go to the Greener NHS website.
The NOA Annual Conference and Awards evening will be held at:
The Eastside Rooms
2 Woodcock Street
The Eastside Rooms is Birmingham’s newest conference venue that combines together innovation with Birmingham’s industrial heritage. Purpose built and located in the vibrant Eastside area of Birmingham city centre, the eastside rooms have been specifically designed to ensure all visitor requirements are catered for and enabling all our guests to access every part of the venue.
Did you know….
- The Aloft Birmingham Eastside hotel is located within the same building.
- The Eastside Rooms are committed to a more sustainable future. Check out their Corporate Social Responsibility Policy…
- The venue is within the Birmingham Clean Air Zone. To check charges and vehicle exemptions, visit BrumBreathes.co.uk.
Eastside Rooms is located in Birmingham city centre, making it a highly accessible venue for events.