Who can join the alliance
Any NHS organisation providing orthopaedic care within the UK can apply. Other organisations involved in orthopaedics such as professional bodies, patient groups and charities can apply and will be considered on a case by case basis. To find out more click here.
THE NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC ALLIANCE
The National Orthopaedic Alliance (NOA) is a membership organisation that brings together orthopaedic providers across the country to put orthopaedics at the top of the agenda. The alliance is multidisciplinary and leads on collaboration across all orthopaedic services by providing opportunities for members to share experiences and address shared challenges with an aim of delivering consistent, high quality care for patients nationwide. We provide a voice for member organisations who feel that alone they can’t influence change.
The NOA engages in a number of activities to support its members. NOA member benefits available to all staff from member organisations include:
- Network, share and learn from organisations working across the whole orthopaedics system
- Have a voice at the national level, ensuring members’ perspectives on key issues reach a broad audience
- Direct link to national expertise and professional advice from organisations including Getting it Right First Time (GIRFT), Best MSK Health, Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Alliance
- Receive updates on national policy work and innovations within the sector
- Access to forums for sharing best practice and discussing national priorities including Health Inequalities, Health and Wellbeing and Transformational Programmes of Work
- Contribute to forums created and led by our members to improve areas of work including Recruitment and Retention, Elective Backlog
- Access to the members’ area of the NOA website which contains outputs and updates from NOA events, meetings, workshops and activities
- Attend the NOA Annual Members’ Conference and CPD accredited NOA training workshops, events, webinars and bespoke training and development opportunities
- Opportunities to attend meetings with key opinion leaders
- Promotion of members’ work to a wide audience through the NOA website, newsletter, social media platforms and events.